- Thank you, thank you for the opportunity you offered our group of 80+ individuals in your presentation on “Meant to Be….” Your stories and inspiration offered our Faith Formation volunteer ministers a way to see that their commitment in faith to such a variety of ministries is God-directed. Your guide to PRAY by the easily remembered points: 1) Pay Attention, 2) Reflect, 3) Ask and 4) say “YES” to God’s call was magnificent!In celebrating our folks as volunteer ministers, you helped create awareness of the weaving of God’s design in our lives through simple tasks of teaching children or working to support programming in the office. You offered confidence in self and hearing the voice of God’s direction in our lives. You spoke with passion and humor and offered peace and strength.
We are most grateful.
Katie McCarty and the Faith Formation volunteer ministers of St. Joseph the Worker, Maple Grove, MN
- “I loved your openness to hearing/sharing stories from people of various religious backgrounds; would love to hear more stories.”
- “This presentation helped me learn how to find meaning while dealing with the loss of my mother”
- “I’m anxious to read the book. This gave me new insights concerning my own experiences
- “This gave me different ideas for how to listen and respond– a helpful way of looking at and understanding the unusual things that happen in my life.”
- “Mary was so much more than I even imagined. I had loved her book, but she is also such a dynamic speaker!”
- “I can’t wait to read your book and learn more about “Thin Places” especially regarding death and dying. My mother is 83 and in poor health, so this helps me cope with I will be dealing with very soon.
- “The presentation was excellent! Mary is a wonderful speaker! Please let me know about her other presentations.”
- “I loved this presentation and Mary! My own experiences and beliefs were reaffirmed.”
- “Real and genuine! I have “little and large miracles” daily-this helped me understand them. The talk was just great. Thank you!”
- “Mary is very upbeat and humorous. I really enjoyed the evening. What an interesting and inspiring discussion on signs and connections to our Higher Power!”
- “Mary is a passionate, witty and powerful speaker. Wonderful!”
- “I found this to be fascinating, a very good presentation. Developed a curious desire to learn more.”
- “This topic helped me understand my own visions. I can’t wait to read the book.”
- “I loved Mary’s energy. I look forward to many more wonderful experiences of my own, as I’ve had thin places since my husband died.”
- “I felt assured that I am not alone in my own thin place experiences. My expectations were dramatically met. Mary’s words and stories felt as though she had read my mail or my mind!”
- “This was the second time I have attended one of your presentations. It was totally different from the first talk, but it was still just great!”
- “I loved hearing other people’s stories and I will encourage others to buy the book. It helped me deal with the death of my son as I have had ‘thin places’ experiences involving him.”